- 21st August Stage 2 Outdoor Education (AUG 21-25)
- 21st August Year 8 Retreat (8.2, 8.3, 8.5)
- 22nd August Year 9 Camp 2 (AUG 22-25)
- 22nd August Year 8 Retreat (8.1, 8.4)
- 24th August Years 8 &11 Real Talk
- 25th August Yr 10 Retreat /Real Talk
At O'Loughlin Catholic College we aim to develop and nurture the Catholic tradition in our multicultural school community by:
* Celebrating our Catholic identity through Sacraments and Liturgy.
* Developing a welcoming school community built on respectful relationships.
* Recognising, nurturing and celebrating the uniqueness of each individual.
* Endeavouring to facilitate each child’s journey towards their potential through quality learning and teaching practices.
* Developing student leadership qualities by encouraging good citizenship.
* Encouraging awareness, understanding and an active engagement with issues of social justice.
* Relying on Jesus as mentor, teacher and guide.